Current open positions at VUIM:
Professor of Oriental Medicine
Professor is expected to teach subjects in traditional oriental medicine and acupuncture. The following duties are required:
- Plan out curriculum and teach in each semester for classes in Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture;
- Develop and instructional plan or syllabus (60%);
- Work with students outside the classrooms (10%);
- Work with colleagues to improve their knowledge in the field (10%);
- Research and participate in scholarly activities in the fields of oriental medicine (20%).
To apply, please mail in a hardcopy of your resume and cover letter to:
Attn: John Yoo
9401 Mathy Drive, Fairfax, VA 22031
The Virginia University of Integrative Medicine is committed to equal employment opportunities and consideration of candidates without regard to race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, age, religion, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. All applicants are considered on the basis of individual merit.